Are you looking for a healthy and homemade snack option? Try this protein-packed granola from Christine Okezie at Your Delicious Balance!
Yield: Approximately 12 servings
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1 cup almond meal (“Bob’s Red Mill” or Trader Joe’s)
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup raw almonds, chopped
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
4-5 teaspoons allspice
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combined all dry ingredients.
- Stir in the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Mix about halfway through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Crumble and store in airtight container.