The Omega Institute is heading back to New York City for its annual Omega NYC conference – and this time 16 teachers will be on hand at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers, April 20–22, 2012.
Also, for the first time ever, Omega plans to broadcast live from the Women & Happiness workshop, so people around the world can watch for free online as renowned author Brené Brown presents “The Anatomy of Joy.”
Omega NYC begins Friday evening at 8:00 p.m. with a keynote talk, “With An Open Heart,” by Elizabeth Lesser, author of “Broken Open” and co-founder of Omega, as well as a special performance by musician David Wilcox.
Participants at Omega NYC dive deeper on Saturday and Sunday, when they can choose from one of seven in-depth workshops:
– Women and Happiness: The Give & Take of Finding Joy: Elizabeth Lesser, Carla Goldstein, Geneen Roth, Brené Brown*, Loung Ung, Gretchen Steidle Wallace, and Leslie Salmon Jones
– Loving What Is: Byron Katie
– Touching the Unseen World: Discovering Your Spiritual Self: James Van Praagh
– Energy Medicine: A Hands-On Workshop: Donna Eden and David Feinstein
– Breaking Through the Shadow of Fear: Debbie Ford
– Crazy Sexy Life: Creating a Daily Self-Care Game Plan: Kris Carr and Nicolas Ortner
– Meditation Skills for Life: Sharon Salzberg
To sign up for the live online event, featuring Brené Brown’s “The Anatomy of Joy,” or to register for a workshop, visit www.eOmega.org/nyc.