IN THIS ISSUE:
Cover Story: The Spirit of Service
Founder of Hay House Inc., helping others learn to help themselves has been Louise Hay’s focus for the past 30 years, and she continues to spread her message of spirituality and love at the age of 83, from the power of thought to affirmations and more.
We can learn a great deal from our furry friends, whose behavior—both good and bad—is often an attempt at helping and healing the humans they love.
Also Featured in This Issue:
- Editor’s Inspirational/Spiritual Gift Picks
- Dr. David Simon Interview — The Chopra Center co-founder Dr. Simon talks about emotions and their role in disease.
- Inspired by Devyne — Entertainment mogul Devyne Stephens gives back to his hometown community of Atlanta.
- Book Spotlight:
Have a Little Faith,by Mitch Albom
- Healing Corner: Tackling Migraines Head On
- Divine Guidance by Matt Kahn: The Simplicity of Meditation