For the first time ever, the Chopra Center for Wellbeing is bringing its signature meditation and yoga retreat – Seduction of Spirit – to Chicago, July 9-15, 2012, where co-founder Dr. Deepak Chopra, master Chopra Center instructors, and renowned guest teacher and author Mike Dooley will guide participants in a week of deep meditation, yoga for body-centered restful awareness, and other life-transforming mindfulness practices.
It will take place at Eaglewood Resort in Spa, in Itasca. Special pricing on the all-inclusive packages for the event and accommodations ends on May 30.
The theme of the retreat is “Your Pathway to Happiness,” and throughout the week there will be special sessions and activities focused on moving beyond obstacles and creating a life of authentic fulfillment, purpose and joy.
“Life today is fast-paced and full of distractions, and many people have lost their connection to their most reliable guide to happiness and well-being – their own intuition and inner clarity,” said Deepak Chopra. “At the Chopra Center, we created Seduction of Spirit as a retreat where people could slow down, immerse themselves in present moment awareness, and learn time-proven tools for reconnecting to their deepest self.”
The retreat is designed for anyone who wants to begin or deepen their practice of meditation, yoga, and other practices for releasing stress and opening to new levels of awareness, inner calm, and joy. The retreat features:
– Instruction by Deepak in an advanced meditation sutra practice
– Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga classes led by Chopra Yoga–Vancouver Director, Danielle Mika Nagel
– Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation and your personal mantra
– Interactive sessions with Mike Dooley, a renowned teacher and author of Notes from the Universe
– Daily exploration of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
– Time for self-reflection and rejuvenation