Starting August 5, 2013, The Chopra Center, Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey are joining together for another FREE 21-Day Meditation Challenge – this time focused on “Miraculous Relationships.”
The three-week journey will take participants through guided meditations and journaling to embrace their true essence, expand their understanding of divine relationship and strengthen their connection to the people around them.
Throughout the course, participants will receive a daily email with a link to access the day’s 15-minute meditation, as well as an inspiring message and tips for creating a powerful practice. The audio meditations, voiced by Winfrey and Chopra, can be easily accessed from a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Here is what participants can expect:
1. Find love where you least expect it. By turning your attention within and connecting to your essential nature, you can experience the unlimited source of love.
2. Tap into your infinite potential. By paying attention to everyday acts of grace and seeing through the eyes of love and gratitude, you will release old, self-limiting beliefs and unlock your infinite potential.
3. Fall in love yourself, fall in love with life. Experience transformation in all of your relationships as you practice and embody self-love and self-acceptance.
4. Discover secrets to transforming your relationships, and your life. Cultivate present moment awareness by developing your ability to be present, listen deeply and communicate with compassion and clarity.
5. Enhance your world experience. Focus on your heart’s intention, being the qualities of love, compassion, peace, forgiveness, gratitude and generosity, and watch the ripple effects shift the world around you.
Sign up free now!